The Hope Street Centre - Counselling, Psychotherapy, Complementary Therapies
The Hope Street Centre is an independent therapy centre located in the town of Sandbach in South Cheshire.
The centre was started by Maurice Tomkinson with the aim of providing high-quality counselling and psychotherapy services to the people of the local area. As other practitioners have joined the centre and the range of services on offer has widened to include a full range of psychological and complementary therapies.
Therapies available include:
- counselling for adults, young people and children
- cognitive behavioural therapy
- hypnotherapy for smoking and weight loss
- trauma focussed therapy including EMDR
- couple and family therapy
- play therapy and child support
- positive parenting (Triple P)
- specific interventions such as bereavement, anger management and alcohol recovery
- stress management and coaching and motivational support.
For further information or to make an appointment, please visit our Therapists page where you can find details to call them directly or please call our enquiries number.
- 10 Hope Street, Sandbach , Cheshire , CW11 1BA (directions displayed on map)
- The Hope Street Centre
- Service Type:
- Information and Advice
- Accessibility aids and support available:
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible
- Additional information for assistance with accessibility:
- The ground floor therapy rooms are accessible by wheelchair but please let us know of any special needs at the time of booking the appointment.
This page was last updated on 03 July 2018