AIR (Activity In Retirement)
AIR is a charitable organisation based in Macclesfield and run by retired people for retired people.
Its aim is to keep retired people in Macclesfield and the surrounding areas fit and mentally active and to fulfil a social need. The membership is circa 750
There are various activities to take part in - see the AIR website. Social nights, days out and holidays are also arranged.
AIR issues a bi-monthly newsletter detailing forthcoming events.
There is a yearly subscription of £10 and people attending an activity are required to pay £1 towards refreshments
For further information contact Liz Welton (Chairwoman) on 01625 428166
- Senior Citizens Hall, Duke Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6UR (directions displayed on map)
- Activity in Retirement Macclesfield (AIR)
- Service Type:
- Things to Do
- Age Range:
- Older people; retired or semi-retired people
- Age Band:
- Adults (18+)
- Older People (65+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East:
- Registered Charity Number:
This page was last updated on 10 July 2019