Showing results 1 to 50 of 195
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (189)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (181)
- Accessible Parking (180)
- Accessible bathroom (94)
- Hoisting Facilities (78)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (72)
- Older people (67)
- People with dementia (63)
- People with sensory impairment (58)
- People with mental health difficulties (51)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (62)
- Hearing Loop (57)
- Use of symbols/pictures (33)
- Translated Material (15)
- Materials in Braille (12)
Facilities available at Care Home
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (25)
- Via Children’s Social Care (23)
- Via School (20)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (20)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (19)
Provides personal care?
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.