Showing results 1 to 50 of 103
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with dementia (20)
- Older people (19)
- People with mental health difficulties (16)
- People with physical disabilities (16)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (14)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (14)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (14)
- Accessible Parking (13)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible bathroom (5)
Provides personal care?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides domestic services?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (13)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Communication aids and support available
Facilities available at Care Home
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Facilities available at housing scheme
- For sale (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.