Showing results 1 to 50 of 165
Wishing Well Project
Education, Training and Skills
Health and Wellbeing
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (75)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (75)
- Accessible Parking (61)
- Pushchair Accessible (48)
- Accessible bathroom (29)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with dementia (42)
- Older people (41)
- People with mental health difficulties (40)
- People with physical disabilities (35)
- People with sensory impairment (33)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (21)
- Hearing Loop (16)
- Translated Material (8)
- Makaton (4)
- Materials in Braille (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (18)
- Via Adult Social Care (17)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (12)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (10)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (16)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides domestic services?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (15)
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (4)
- Pets welcome (4)
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Facilities available at housing scheme
Suitable for bariatric?
Staffing available on-site
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.