Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible bathroom (12)
- Accessible Parking (12)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (12)
- Pushchair Accessible (12)
Is a referral required?
- No (12)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- Carers (11)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (11)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (11)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via College or post-16 provider (11)
- Via Early Years setting (11)
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.