Showing results 1 to 26 of 26
Footsteps Children's Day Nurseries Limited ( Tudor Road )
Refine your search
Filter your results
Additional languages offered
Do you accept Childcare Vouchers?
- Yes (17)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (16)
- Fully accessible toilet (11)
- Disabled Parking (8)
- Accessibility ramps (6)
- Makaton (6)
Last Ofsted Inspection Type
Childcare Facilities Offered
- Computer Facilities (11)
- Secure Outdoor Play Area And Equipment (11)
- Quiet Area (8)
- Refreshments (8)
- Visits, Outings And Appointments (8)
Do you have a waiting list?
Do you offer overnight care?
- No (10)
Regularly attend SEN training
- Yes (10)
Trained in Early Language Development or Early Talk
- Yes (10)
Last Ofsted Inspection Outcome
Experience in the following Special Educational Needs
Provides support to
- Older people (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (5)
Do you cater for special diets?
- Yes (5)
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Communication aids and support available
- Manor Park School and Nursery: AM - PM (2)
- Puss Bank School and Nursery: AM - PM (2)
- St Vincent's Catholic Primary School: AM - PM (2)
- St Vincents Pre-School Playgroup: AM - PM (2)
- Weston Village Primary School: AM - PM (2)
Suitable for bariatric?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Is a referral required?
- No (1)
Provides overnight support?
Accepted referral methods
Provides personal care?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.