Showing results 1 to 50 of 208
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire East Homecare Limited
Home care (personal care)
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (174)
- Older people (146)
- People with dementia (126)
- People with mental health difficulties (110)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (90)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (87)
- Accessible Parking (86)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (85)
- Accessible bathroom (72)
- Hoisting Facilities (65)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (58)
- Use of symbols/pictures (37)
- Hearing Loop (36)
- Makaton (23)
- Translated Material (15)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Facilities available at Care Home
Is a referral required?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (39)
- Via GP or Health Professional (31)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (29)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (27)
- Via Children’s Social Care (24)
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (33)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Provides a sitting service?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (4)
Facilities available at housing scheme
- Rent (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.