Showing results 1 to 50 of 304
Alsager Community Support Centre
Information and Advice
Things to Do
Wishing Well Project
Education, Training and Skills
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- Older people (266)
- People with physical disabilities (172)
- People with mental health difficulties (127)
- People with sensory impairment (126)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (70)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (131)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (98)
- Accessible Parking (94)
- Accessible bathroom (87)
- Hoisting Facilities (72)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (123)
- Ensuite rooms (93)
- Wifi (59)
- Pets welcome (41)
- Shared computers with computer access (22)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (52)
- Hearing Loop (45)
- Use of symbols/pictures (33)
- Makaton (12)
- Translated Material (11)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (46)
Provides personal care?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides overnight support?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (32)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (25)
- Via GP or Health Professional (24)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (19)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (16)
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.