Showing results 351 to 400 of 3131
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Health and Wellbeing
Bollington Medical Centre
Boots The Chemists
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (681)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (400)
- Accessible Parking (393)
- Fully accessible toilet (229)
- Pushchair Accessible (195)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Older people (383)
- People with dementia (308)
- People with physical disabilities (283)
- People with mental health difficulties (216)
- People with sensory impairment (209)
Do you accept Childcare Vouchers?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Last Ofsted Inspection Type
- Eyr Inspection (308)
- EYR Re-inspection (30)
- School Inspection (13)
- Annual Inspection (6)
- Education Inspection (5)
Do you have a waiting list?
Last Ofsted Inspection Outcome
Do you offer overnight care?
Facilities available at Care Home
Regularly attend SEN training
- Yes (205)
Childcare Facilities Offered
- Secure Outdoor Play Area And Equipment (185)
- Computer Facilities (145)
- Quiet Area (113)
- Healthy Meals (108)
- Visits, Outings And Appointments (107)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Type of Educational Setting
Trained in Early Language Development or Early Talk
- Yes (149)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (144)
- Via Adult Social Care (111)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (94)
- Via Children’s Social Care (91)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (83)
Do you cater for special diets?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (138)
- Hearing Loop (107)
- Use of symbols/pictures (70)
- Translated Material (60)
- Makaton (45)
Experience in the following Special Educational Needs
- Speech and Language (115)
- Autism spectrum (108)
- Behaviour Difficulties (75)
- Allergies (70)
- Asthma (70)
Special diets catered for
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Suitable for bariatric?
Able to assist with Medication?
Can prepare food?
Provides domestic services?
Provides a sitting service?
Carers can use hoisting?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Sexual Health services available
- Chlamydia Screening (43)
- Contraceptive Implant (42)
- Contraceptive Coil (41)
- Chlamydia Postal Kit (30)
- Morning After Pill (21)
Provides overnight support?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Unable to provide school pick-up: AM - PM (18)
- Gainsborough Primary and Nursery School: AM - PM (11)
- Edleston Primary School: AM - PM (10)
- Vine Tree Primary School: AM - PM (10)
- Bexton Primary School: AM - PM (9)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Type of transport
Staffing available on-site
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.