Showing results 1 to 50 of 320
Alice Chilton In Home Care Services Ltd
Home care (personal care)
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (77)
- Accessible Parking (60)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (47)
- Pushchair Accessible (32)
- Fully accessible toilet (30)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Do you accept Childcare Vouchers?
- Yes (49)
Do you offer overnight care?
Provides support to
- Older people (36)
- People with dementia (31)
- People with physical disabilities (30)
- People with mental health difficulties (24)
- People with sensory impairment (23)
Last Ofsted Inspection Type
- Eyr Inspection (35)
- Annual Inspection (2)
- Education Inspection (2)
- EYR Re-inspection (2)
- Childcare Inspection (1)
Do you have a waiting list?
Last Ofsted Inspection Outcome
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (26)
- Hearing Loop (18)
- Translated Material (10)
- Text Phone (6)
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
Regularly attend SEN training
- Yes (26)
Childcare Facilities Offered
- Secure Outdoor Play Area And Equipment (20)
- Computer Facilities (16)
- Quiet Area (15)
- Parent parking (13)
- Refreshments (11)
Type of Educational Setting
- Mainstream (19)
- Primary (17)
- Maintained (Community) (7)
- Academy (6)
- Voluntary Controlled/Aided Church of England (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (19)
- Via Adult Social Care (12)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
- Via School (7)
Do you cater for special diets?
Trained in Early Language Development or Early Talk
- Yes (18)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Experience in the following Special Educational Needs
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Provides personal care?
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (9)
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides overnight support?
- Marlborough Primary School: AM - PM (5)
- Upton Priory School: AM - PM (4)
- Greenhills Pre School: AM - PM (3)
- Prestbury CofE Primary School: AM - PM (3)
- St Alban's Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy: AM - PM (3)
Sexual Health services available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.