Showing results 1 to 50 of 68
Oaklands Medical Centre
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (16)
- Accessible Parking (9)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Fully accessible toilet (9)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Do you accept Childcare Vouchers?
- Yes (13)
Last Ofsted Inspection Outcome
Last Ofsted Inspection Type
Do you have a waiting list?
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School (Middlewich): AM - PM (8)
- Middlewich Primary School: AM - PM (4)
- Cledford Primary School: AM - PM (3)
- Cledford Junior School: AM - PM (1)
- Wimboldsley Community Primary School: AM - PM (1)
Do you cater for special diets?
- Yes (7)
Do you offer overnight care?
Provides support to
- Older people (6)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
Regularly attend SEN training
- Yes (6)
Childcare Facilities Offered
- Computer Facilities (5)
- Quiet Area (4)
- Separate Sleeping Area (4)
- Parent parking (3)
- Secure Outdoor Play Area And Equipment (3)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Accepted referral methods
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Trained in Early Language Development or Early Talk
- Yes (4)
Sexual Health services available
- Chlamydia Postal Kit (3)
- Chlamydia Screening (3)
- Contraceptive Coil (2)
- Contraceptive Implant (2)
- Morning After Pill (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Experience in the following Special Educational Needs
Provides domestic services?
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Additional languages offered
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- No (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides a sitting service?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.