Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Carers (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.