Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (4)
- Carers (2)
- LGBT+ (2)
- Minority Groups (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.