Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- Carers (2)
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.