Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Type of Educational Setting
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Carers (3)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (3)
- LGBT+ (3)
- Minority Groups (3)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.