Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Able to assist with Medication?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.