Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Refine your search
Filter your results
Provides support to
- Older people (9)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Staffing available on-site
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (2)
How is the service provided?
- Online (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.