Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Additional languages offered
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Communication aids and support available
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Accepted referral methods
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.