Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (1)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (14)
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (11)
- People with challenging behaviour (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
- Registered Charity (6)
- National Organisation (5)
- Private sector (5)
- Public Sector (3)
- Health Services (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (4)
Communication aids and support available
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Provides personal care?
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Additional languages offered
Can prepare food?
- Yes (2)
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.