Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with dementia (4)
- Carers (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Older people (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Jobcentre Plus (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.