Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (17)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (17)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (14)
- Accessible bathroom (12)
- Pushchair Accessible (8)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (17)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (16)
- People with sensory impairment (14)
- People with dementia (9)
- Older people (8)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (4)
- Shared computers with computer access (4)
- Wifi (4)
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Pets welcome (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Additional languages offered
How is the service provided?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.