Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- People with sensory impairment (11)
- People with dementia (7)
- Older people (6)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Garden (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Wifi (3)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)