Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (13)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (13)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (12)
- Accessible bathroom (11)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- People with sensory impairment (11)
- People with dementia (6)
- Older people (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (5)
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.