Showing results 1 to 50 of 88
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Chance Changing Lives
Supporting the Community
Good Time Charlie's Ltd
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (67)
- Accessible Parking (57)
- Pushchair Accessible (45)
- Accessible bathroom (16)
- Fully accessible toilet (14)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (16)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (15)
- Via School (14)
- Via Children’s Social Care (13)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (13)
Do you offer overnight care?
Do you accept Childcare Vouchers?
Last Ofsted Inspection Type
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (11)
- Older people (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
Regularly attend SEN training
- Yes (11)
Last Ofsted Inspection Outcome
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (10)
- Large Print Material (10)
- Translated Material (10)
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Materials in Braille (5)
Childcare Facilities Offered
- Secure Outdoor Play Area And Equipment (10)
- Car Parking (7)
- Computer Facilities (7)
- Garden (7)
- Visits, Outings And Appointments (7)
Do you have a waiting list?
Experience in the following Special Educational Needs
Trained in Early Language Development or Early Talk
- Yes (8)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (7)
- Ensuite rooms (6)
- Designated smoking area (5)
- Shared computers with computer access (4)
- Pets welcome (3)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Do you cater for special diets?
- Yes (6)
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
Suitable for bariatric?
- Leighton Academy: AM - PM (2)
- Mablins Lane Community Primary School: AM - PM (2)
- Haslington Primary School: AM - PM (1)
- Mablins Lane Community Primary School: PM (1)
- North Street Pre-School: AM - PM (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)