Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- Carers (1)
- Older people (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via School (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)