Showing results 1 to 32 of 32
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (31)
- Carers (28)
- People with dementia (25)
- Older people (22)
- People with sensory impairment (21)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
- No (9)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (9)
- Via Early Years setting (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via School (9)
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.