Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- Carers (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- Young Carers (5)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (5)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via Early Years setting (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.