Showing results 1 to 50 of 59
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (54)
- Accessible Parking (46)
- Pushchair Accessible (30)
- Accessible bathroom (14)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- Carers (11)
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with sensory impairment (11)
- Older people (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (5)
Provides personal care?
- No (3)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.