Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with dementia (7)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Carers (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- Public Sector (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.