Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with dementia (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
Special diets catered for
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Makaton (3)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
Show full list...
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Is a referral required?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
Additional languages offered
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.