Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with dementia (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- Carers (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.