Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (20)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (20)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (18)
- Pushchair Accessible (16)
- Hoisting Facilities (7)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (9)
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Translated Material (5)
- Text Phone (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via College or post-16 provider (7)
- Via School (7)
Special diets catered for
Provides personal care?
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (4)
- Ensuite rooms (4)
- Garden (4)
- Shared computers with computer access (4)
- Wifi (3)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)