Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Provides support to
- Older people (4)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Staffing available on-site
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Not-for-Profit (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.