Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (4)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Show full list...
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (2)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)