Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW2 (4)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
Facilities available at Care Home
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (1)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.