Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- Carers (5)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via College or post-16 provider (6)
- Via School (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)