Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (16)
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- People with challenging behaviour (13)
- People with mental health difficulties (13)
- Carers (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (13)
- Via Children’s Social Care (13)
- Via College or post-16 provider (13)
- Via School (13)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (13)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (11)
- Registered Charity (11)
- Private sector (5)
- Health Services (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Garden (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Wifi (3)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.