Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (3)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Carers (1)
Communication aids and support available
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)