Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- LGBT+ (4)
- Minority Groups (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via School (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Communication aids and support available
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Carers can use hoisting?
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (1)