Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (14)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (13)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (13)
- Hoisting Facilities (9)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- People with sensory impairment (12)
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
- People with dementia (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (4)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides personal care?
Can prepare food?
- Yes (3)
Carers can use hoisting?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.