Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (17)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (16)
- Hoisting Facilities (10)
- Pushchair Accessible (6)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (16)
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- Older people (8)
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (12)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
- Private sector (6)
- Public Sector (4)
- Registered Charity (3)
- Health Services (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (4)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Garden (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Wifi (3)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (3)