Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (6)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)