Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (2)
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Garden (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Wifi (3)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.