Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (15)
- People with challenging behaviour (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- Carers (11)
- Young Carers (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (12)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (12)
- Via Children’s Social Care (12)
- Via College or post-16 provider (12)
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (11)
- Registered Charity (11)
- Private sector (5)
- Health Services (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Garden (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Wifi (3)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.