Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (13)
- People with challenging behaviour (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- Carers (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (13)
- Via College or post-16 provider (13)
- Via School (13)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (13)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (13)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (11)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.