Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (3)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (7)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with an acquired brain injury (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
- Private sector (4)
- Health Services (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Not-for-Profit (1)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Garden (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Wifi (3)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Suitable for bariatric?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.