Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- Carers (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (6)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (6)
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via College or post-16 provider (6)
- Via Early Years setting (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (5)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Makaton (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
- Translated Material (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.