Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (14)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (13)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (13)
- Pushchair Accessible (12)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with challenging behaviour (13)
- People with mental health difficulties (13)
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (13)
- Carers (11)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Voluntary Agencies (14)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (13)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (13)
- Via Children’s Social Care (13)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (13)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (11)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (1)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.