Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (9)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Pushchair Accessible (8)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- Carers (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Local Area Coordinators (9)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (9)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (8)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (7)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.